Re: SmartWords, Dumb Question

I'm a relative latecomer to this list, though ever since I joined a few months
ago, there has been talk about Smart Words and its non-appearance. Since it
was a non-appearer, I expected I didn't have to worry about it. Now it
appears to have appeared, or at least to be about to do so.

But I still don't know what it is. An add-on to XyWrite? a new kind of
XyWrite? For XyWin or XyDos or both? Do I want it? What will it do for the
pursuit of my happiness?

I checked the Technology Group web page. Nothing on there about anything
called Smart Words, at least that I could find.

Nick Clifford