Re: Keyboard delays in XyWrite/Win7-64/XP mode

I agree about minor annoyances. I'm going to try VMware Player. I've dl-ed
it, but don't know how to import my existing VM (it takes .vcm files but
not .vcmx files). Kari?

I bought a CD of XP on ebay, but it ain't here yet.
Re cursor, yes it is undoubtedly a Tame thing. First, try Xy without Tame (which involves taking out the call to Tame-nt.com from either Autoexec.nt or however you're calling it). I bet it's gone. If it is, then the problem is that there's not just one setting that affects key-repeat. I can share with you my bumbling efforts to tweak things, but first let's see if it's Tame.

--Harry
Minor annoyances continue.
Cursor movement arrow keys are delayed. Is there something I can tweak in Settings.dfl or in TAME? The repeat rate in TAME's settings has little effect.

Jon Pareles