Cutting and pasting (was: TGRP web page) -Reply

Actually, those of us who use OS/2 would PREFER a Windows
3.1 version, since we cannot (currently) run Windows 95
applications.

And I too cut and paste and slice and dice back and forth hither
and yon with both XyWin and XyDOS.

Steve

Chuck Creesy wrote:
>Is there any hope for a Windows95 or 98 version? It would be
nice to be
>able to cut and paste to and from other apps.

But I cut and paste (and dice and slash) between Xy4Win(31)
and Win95 progs
just as I did/do between Xy4Win(31) and Win31 progs. I still
can't see any
pressing need for a Win95+ version of Xy (good though it might
be); just a
XyWin31 version 4.11 or thereabouts.
Peter Evans