Re: Orphaned software and legal recourse

> > How do we know Nota Bene hasn't already bought the rights?
> > Anne ? ... ?

We continue to license the XyWrite source code, and nothing that TTG
does (or doesn't do) will change that. TTG continues to own the code.

> > Or how do we know they haven't reverted to Dave. Dave ? ... ?
> >
> > or to somebody else? ... ?
>
> Good points. And even if you got past those, who's going to do
> the coding ? Dave is now with NB. Someone like Carl or Robert
> would have to be 1) Interested, 2) Available, & 3) World-class
> Assembler programmers.  That's asking a lot.

The solution seems obvious. We are interested, available and we have
world-class assembler programmers.  It's time to get behind Nota Bene!

Anne

Anne Putnam
President, Nota Bene Associates, Inc.
aputnam@xxxxxxxx