RE: Nota Bene Postcard

I got the card, but I bought a copy of NB years ago, so my address
may have been left over from that.

--FP

Fred Powledge - Writer, Editor, Consultant
Voice: 301-373-5466  -  Fax: 301-373-3788
fredpowledge@xxxxxxxx - fredpowledge@xxxxxxxx
  http://nasw.org/users/fredpowledge/
  http://www.bayandpaulfoundations.org/