ERROR VALUES FOR COPY?

  Can anyone tell me whether XyWrite returns a numerical error value for the
different events that occur when trying to copy files?
  I'm working on a program that will copy to a directory, automatically
overwriting the file of the same name. In the vast majority of cases, there
will be plenty of disk space and no chance that the drive is read-only. But for
the exceptional cases, I would like the program to distinguish between the
states that occur when the program answers: File exists, overwrite?,
Insufficient disk space, or Access denied.
  If there is a rundown on error values in an App Note, just point me in that
direction. I'm a new subscriber and have just begun to plumb the resources
here. Thanks for any help. -- Jim Franklin