Re: File conversion question: XY-4--Thanks

>Thanks, Tim. I wasn't the one who needed this, but I'll put it to good use.
>Harry

Oh, I was the one who needed it. Was a bit snowed under so I didn't
get around to trying it yet, but thanks! Anything that lets me run
things from the command line is always welcome.

--Rene
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/
--Spam from ultra-mail, bizprom, ultramax, ascella, eom, regulus etc?
--They all reside at ACSI.NET. ACSI=Spamhaus. Phone: 1-888-398-ACSI