configuring U2

from Morris
  essence@xxxxxxxx

  In spite of increasing the pause component of the startup.int file, some
messages flash to fast for me to read them properly. I can glimpse fo
something being invalid but do not know what it is.
  I made the necessary changes in the setting.dfl file, though some of the
defaults that need changing do not appear.
  In the printfile, STANDARD is associated in the FA: and FP tables. In
the one it appears at the beginning and in the other at the end.
  The program otherwise works as it can launch programs from the command
line.