Re: Mac and Xy

At 11:14 AM 8/8/2009, Robert Holmgren wrote:
I've restored an
Acronis boot image many many times -- including migrating images
of whole hard drives to replacement hard drives. Replaced two
hard drives in the last few months... If the disk geometry
changes, you need to take additional steps, but it isn't that
hard (DiskPatch to the rescue).
Robert, can you explain what you mean by a "boot image?" I too use
Acronis weekly to create an image of my HD. And I have an Acronis
bootable CD as well as a BartPe with an Acronis plug-in on it. Is
that the "boot" you mean -- booting up with either of those disks,
then using Acronis to restore the image that's stored on the external
HD? Thank you.
Michael