RE: Out of memory

Yes I am using Xy III. Thank I will look at the workaround.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Carl Distefano
Sent: 17 March 2006 16:20
To: XyWrite List
Subject: Re: Out of memory

Reply to note from Mark Butler  Fri, 17
Mar 2006 10:55:08 -0000

> When using Xywrite to run a "dir" command on a directory with
> alot of files in (+500) I get this error, is there anyway to
> increase xywrite's memory allocation in Windows 2000?

Are you using Xy3? If so, the memory logjam is in Xy, not in
Windows. There is an XPL workaround. Visit XyWWWeb, at
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/, and search for "BIGDIR".

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

This e-mail is from the PA Group. For more information, see
www.thepagroup.com.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. Only the addressee is
permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this email or any
attachments. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender
immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail is personal to the sender
and may not reflect the opinion of the PA Group.

Any e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or
monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.