New vDos and vDos-lfn version 2016.06.01

Hi all,

Jos has released the new vDos 2016.06.01 today, and I also released vDos-lfn 2016.06.01 today accordingly. This version includes various changes and new features from the previous version of vDos(-lfn), such as a faster CPU emulation, enhanced execution of Windows programs and a brand new print processor. Kari might want to make a new version of vDos-lfn for XyWrite installer as was done with the previous version of vDos-lfn, although I think it may also be a good idea to make a quick test first in order to make sure everything works reliably. The forum thread for vDos-lfn 2016.06.01 is available from:

https://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/modifiedvdos/thread/c1ef5b3f/

Sincerely,
Wengier