R: Loading files at startup in Win95

> Nice try, guys. I used both your techniques. I tried Nathan's suggestion
of
> putting XWSTART.INT in the \Windows directory. \XW was already in my
path.
> But when I click on a Xywrite document instead of the Xywrite logo, I
still
> get a "Logon not recognized" error message. Any other ideas?
>
> Richard A. Sherer

Yes, one other idea.
On my PC, I only made a copy of the logon file (which resides on the
program directory, i.e. \XW) to the default working directory (i.e. \DOCS).
And it works fine.
So, try to do "F5 copy \xw\myname.log F9"; quit xywin and restart it by
clicking on the document. I hope it works also on your PC.
By, Richard

Adriano Ortile
md4929@xxxxxxxx