Re: Valid SL values

I wrote:
> Indeed, I would like to, too, but my Xy4 window displays only 25 lines
> (though the window is larger). My Xy3 window displays, as expected, the
> extra lines.
>
> Have you set something else in Xy4 settingsl.dfl other than the
> SL= which affects this?

Have now sorted it out. The dreaded Error 17 (the one sitting in front
of the monitor). I had incorrectly commented out (;) some line in the
settings.dfl file above the df sl= line, so the SL function was not
being executed and Xy4 was defaulting to 25 lines. I'm still fumbling
through the settings.dfl file--deceptively familiar territory to me
right now.

Xy3 and Xy4 are now running in identically sized windows at SL=38. The
windowed-mode nyvdm.exe properties layout tab however shows 41 lines and
reverts to this if I manually set it to match the Xy3/4 SL value. This I
am not going to worry about. I've learned some battles are not worth
fighting.