Re: Quick question

Uh, maybe I'm missing something, but have you tried the "Tile" item under the "Windows menu? Or can't you just grab the document window and change the size, as in any other Windows app?

>>> "Alexander Hellemans"  04/08/01 06:33PM >>>
I'm close to deadline for a big article, and I'm using XYwrite for Windows
to create a final draft in Window 1 from a long file of interview transcript
notes in Window 2, using define (F1) and copy (F7), and by switching
between windows with Alt-F10. However the old window command of XYwrite III
doesn't work for creating a split screen. What is the command for a split
screen in XYwrite 4 for Windows?

Thanks for any help.

Alexander Hellemans