Re: Pre-Xy -- typewriters

Try the St. Louis Typewriter Company, whose propietor is Dan Puls:
http://mrtypewriter.tripod.com

I bought a fine Hermes portable from him two or three years ago. He has a
wide range of brands.

For a *lot* of information, see
http://xavier.xu.edu/~polt/typewriters.html

Or, for more than you can possibly want, run a Google search for
"typewriters"

RH

At 01:41 PM 6/24/03 EDT, you wrote:

>Hey, while we're on this subject. . .anybody got a bead on how to locate
>really old (but functional) manual typewriters? Mine (a shiny black 1935
Royal