IP Command in XYWin

I'd like to second Allan Needell's appreciation to Nathan Sivin for starting
this list.

I have what appears to be a problem with an IP option using the menu in XYWin
4.11. At the bottom of the menu are several options, one of which is to have
the IP change you are making apply only to the current paragraph, that is, only
to the next hard return.

I assume that means that following the hard return signaling the end of the
current paragraph--if one chooses this option--that the program would insert a
second delta returning the IP settings to the default: 0,0,0.

It does not. The first IP delta is inserted as directed, which in this case is
0,.9,0. But nothing is inserted following the paragraph returning the IP to the
default setting.

Nothing in the manual (at least where I've looked, on pp 6-39 through 6-41,
addresses the option.

Many thanks for any help.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute