Re: Fwd: Re: XyWrite history? (fwd)

Philip wrote:
The A la Carte Menus documentation is dated 1988. It's my memory, and I believe the documentation supports it, that A la Carte was an addition to III+, not the occasion for its introduction or naming. A distinction that's, no doubt, of importance only to true XyQuest fanatics.
Such as I: the "+" did not mean A la Carte. The manual I got for III+ in
1987 have no reference to A la Carte, and the index entries under "menu"
clearly don't refer to what A la Carte added. This tallies with my personal
recollection (i.e., that A la Carte was added to XyIII+ later).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx