Re: Printing page range

Michael Norman wrote:
Funny you should mention this. Using [print ,x-] actually invoked the kind of printer error I get when I do run out of paper.
Maybe, as you suggest, new printer model and old printer file creates an
anomaly. At least I can work around it by simply specifying the range of
pages [print ,x-z].
Let me test this next week at the office, where I have
a slightly more than a year old HP DJ 5650 hooked up
directly to a parallel port (and also accessible as a
Network share from the W2K box) and see what happens. I
mostly print with TYP or from Xywin, so I haven't
noticed this particular wrinkle. Do you have Document
Information turned on? Because just possibly that
"metadata" is getting fed to the printer (I cannot
imagine why, but in my experience anything is possible
in Windows). Or the presence of two EOFs is confusing it.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx