Re: MSW macro for underbar to italics

Here's my workaround to the problem.

Assuming whole document needs to be auto-formatted,

1. Select all, Ctrl-A
2. Run Autoformat, Ctrl-Alt-K

3. Run a find/change where search is for manual line break plus quote mark (in my case single, and in the string, it can just be the foot mark), which will look like this:

^l'

and use precisely the same string in the replace field.

Autocorrect will now change all the wrong curly quotes back to the right curly quotes. As far as I can see, the Ctrl-Alt-K autoformat option only fails on quote marks at the beginning of a line.