Re: yahoo mail

This doesn't affect only Netscape. I use Opera, a nifty web browser
that is small, fast, and supports OS/2. They had some news
annoucement on their website to the effect that Microsoft was blocking
access to non-MS browsers to some of its websites. See the story
here: http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/20011026.html

Steve Crutchfield

>>> Ed Cray  10/28 12:05 PM >>>
Norman:

May I suggest that you download Netscape 4.7? I used it yesterday to
log
onto Microsoft's web page, and check to see if Windows 98 SE is the
latest
version of that operating system.

Ed