Re: Two questions

At 11:47 AM 1/24/01 -0800, rachel wrote:
>1) is there anyone out there running xywrite (and printing from xywrite) on
>a mac? A mac powerbook, more importantly?

We have had that question a couple of days ago. I am running XY in
emulation on an iMac in Germany. No problem there, it runs great. About
printing directly from XY on Mac, I don't know.

>I'm an idiot, I guess, but I'm wondering how you guys have patched up
>xywrite to run within modern computers (and laptop keyboards) and modern
>operating systems.

Why would you need to patch up XYwrite? And by "modern operating system" do
you mean Windows??

>2) how does nb compare to xy, in look and feel?

Like XYwrite, wrapped and finished by the MSWord team.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)