Re: Xy4 on Win 8 /VMware / Win2K

Ah. I should have made it clearer, Harry. The only internet access I
am losing is that to the W2K machine, which I don't want because it
is virtually impossible to protect adequately anyway. My internet
access to Win 8 is untouched.
Speaking of internet and network access, the New XPS 15 does not have
an internet port, but the new wireless technology reliably provides
just short of Gigabit access, provided you have an up-to-date router.