Re: xy&dosbox

The command is FUNC SW.
--
CLD - Sent from my wireless device

Harry Binswanger wrote:
What I can't get is the vertical split screen that I use heavily.
on command line:
sw
then hit Enter.
If the window mirror comes up, hit v.
Otherwise, you would use the command:
Window a,b,c,d,e

but instead of each letter you'd enter the values for:

window #, left position, top position, width, length.

e.g.,
Window 1,1,1,40,21
Window 2,41,1,40,21
F10 and
ctrl produces a mouse arrow. F9 and ctrl kills the whole thing. Other Fs don't do anything.

What commands need I make to get that split screen?  I write articles on
one side from notes on the other. As I have been doing since 1984 when I had a Xy 5 inch floppy and a file 5 inch floppy in the two disk drives on my Kaypro.

thanks,

ralph

rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger