Other Word Processors

Dear Daniel:

I use
PC-Write 3.02 (for telnet email messages, and main for ED.DIR) XYDOS XYWIN WordPerfect 8 Word 97 (not yet installed on new computer because I dislike it so much, but it is only a matter of time, and I do use it elsewhere) WordPad (mainly to transport XY files to clipboard enroute to Netscape GNU EMACS, installed in my email account. Weird though it is, this is definitely a real word processor. You might also want to count Netscape Composer, an extremely uncomplicated way to produce web pages. Cheers, -- Nathan Sivin History and Sociology of Science University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia PA 19104-6304 (215) 898-7454 nsivin@xxxxxxxx