Re: ClipW now works

Ok, can you tell me exactly how you are doing that? Are you using
clipw, under windows running under vpc, to do the copying to the
clipboard?

Thanks

Russ
On Sep 8, 2004, at 9:52 PM, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Now, if only we could get a version of Clip that would paste to the Mac clipboard.

fwiw,

Guess what? It already can!
I have just copy-and-pasted both between VPC-Xy and Mac Os X (including at the Unix prompt under Darwin.
I can copy from Safari and from Darwin into Xy and into Notepad. And
the reverse.
I note one problem, which others probably won't have: I'm still having
problems using CLIPW to paste into Xy. But paste works by using the
little paste icon. And I think I can fix the problem.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx