Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Hi Kari,

This 'n that, about which I am still unclear:

Where (for example) it says in the PCL__.PR3 printer tables, "MDUL+10", does that mean you need to format as ≪MDUL+10≫ for the underline, instead ?

Under vDosXy, some modes are not as visible as they were, so some changes with the Color Table may be in order ?

Despite correcting the Temp drive thing, I'm still seeing the (overflow) "X" @ right on the CM, in Xy-4.  (Not sure about in Xy-3, which I don't still use at home . . . . )

Trying to load or read files that are two or more directory levels deep is bringing up a "too many characters" error.

I don't yet know what I'll be running into in regard to U2, with Xy-4 in this setup.
I expect there will be other questions (for both Xy versions), in due course.

I'll try to do some font printing samples, to see how they are coming out.

   Jordan