RE: Xywrite?

He responded:
"That ship has sailed?or sunk, depending on your point of view.
"Take care,
"Herb Tyson"

An honor to hear from you sir.

You could sell the Signature manuscript to the denizens of the XyWrite users' list:
xywrite@xxxxxxxx

I, for one, would buy it (if not too expensive).

Regards,
Harry

Hi, Harry,

Yep. I'm the XyWrite guy. Alas, XyWrite is now a distant memory, its fate
basically sealed long ago when IBM abandoned Signature and other desktop
applications, after buying XyWrite from XyQuest. I even wrote a book about
IBM Signature, but it never saw print.

Cheers,

Herb Tyson
mailto:herbtyson@xxxxxxxx; eudora="autourl">mailto:herbtyson@xxxxxxxx