Laser Label Templates (fill-in & print)

Such as for Avery 5160, 5260, et. al.

I believe MS Wurgh! had them included, for a long time.
I've been printing these from Open Office, using such templates,  made by someone else in Wurgh (which I've occasionally altered for re-use) and which were saved / exported.  There's a pretty good chance I could also use these from NB as well, if NB includes no such canned templates of its own, even if some format conversion is required.

I don't suppose there were any such templates in U2 ?  Even if there were, I doubt I could print them wirelessly, as I do with the method above ?  Support for my latter day printers in Xy is also problematic, in any case.

   Jordan