GO.BAT/GO.PM

The User to User column in the current issue of PC Magazine features a DOS
batch file called 2.BAT, which allows changing drives and directories with a
single command and without typing those pesky colons and backslashes. 2.BAT is
nearly identical to a batch file I've been using, called GO.BAT--undoubtedly
the single most used batch file on my hard disk. You type, e.g., "go c xy
help" and the current drive/directory becomes C:\XY\HELP. Comes now GO.PM (for
Xy v3.54+), which enables "GO"-style commands on the XyWrite CMline; the
listing for GO.BAT is included. DL the enclosure. Best to all. --Carl.

*Enclosed File: go.pm