Re: Stack glitch

>symptom of some sort of conflict, or needn't I worry about it?
>
>It is normal behavior. I quote STACK.DOC:
>
>-------CUT-------
>Note that Stack traps and EXits when it receives from the KeyBoarD any of
>the following functions as the *first* characters in a key definition:
> BN BX H@ HF HL JH JM OP SH VH
>Untrapped, these funcs would cause Stack to crash. In normal operation,
>Stack PRoMPTs "Hit key again" in response (requests you to issue the
>trapped keystroke a second time).

Uh huh. I did RTFM. I don't get that prompt, okay? And when I ask
about potentially worrisome conflicts, I am also polling other users
here about ones they may have observed. Not much different than
saying,
"I'm thinking of using OS/2 2.0, anyone having any problems?"

> You can avoid this benign annoyance by

Starting to sound like a good idea... I don't much like being
insulted by Ms. Fisher apparently because she gave *me* a misleading
reply.

RT