Re: Backup path

off of that several sub-directories. I have rewritten my Alt=B key so
that when I press it on the fly, it sends (or I want it to send) a copy
of the file or overwrite the file on both the c: and e: drives. Here's
what the line in my keyboard file reads:

48=BX(sa)BX(sa/nv e:)

The problem: it saves the file to the root directory of the e: not the
right, or corresponding, sub-directory.

va$fp holds the value of the filename with the current path. You could
store that value and then modify it, so that the c: is replaced by e:
then simply save the file to the resulting spot.

	BX saQ2 EL sa RC eXC

For this to work, the path specified must be valid.

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx