Re: help with Clipboard

jim sulski wrote:

> I use XyWrite for Windows 4.12 under windows 98. I've noticed that I can
> only copy a screenful of information at a time to the Windows clipboard.

True

> Anyone know a way around this.

Not through XyWin directly. You have to use other means. Wise persons on
the
list have from time to time mentioned some ways and perhaps will again.

> Also, I've noticed that under Windows 98 and Windows NT, the second page
> on of any printed file is shaded gray. Again, any suggestions.

You have perhaps modified your desktop colors so that the background is
shaded grey, rather than the glaring bright white Windows defaults to?

> As a long, long time XyWrite user, I'm glad I've found this group!

Welcome.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)