Re: AOL 6.0 and HTML

In a message dated 1/27/2001 8:25:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
khanyaiis@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Looks as though AOL users will need to switch to a new ISP if they want to
> continue using mailing lists!

Could be, but there were abundant alerts in the computer press about the
"improvements" brought about by AOL 5.0 and AOL 6.0 .... all sorts of glitzy
complications adding dubious features like HTML mail and, truly, a lot of
absolute junk.

I run AOL 4.0 and I am fine. My advice to AOL 5.0 and 6.0 users is
"downgrade." Maybe that's heretical or antithetical to the American way, but
it works.

Jeff