Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

Robert wrote (re Stack installation):

the only purpose that REORGANIZE continues to serve is the DOC file, which gives some background info. Otherwise ... forget REORGANIZE.
May I suggest then that you remove this line from the "Manual Installation" section of stack.doc: "Step 1. Download a copy of REORGaNiZe (REORGNZ2.ZIP) and *install it*! First things first. Come back here when you're successful."
(I mean, to me, it was the PRINCIPLES of REORGANIZE that were interesting, not the programming. Those are the principles that we've been following for the last fifteen years or so, not that anybody even knows what I'm talking about.)
That's often the case when the subject is principles. :-)
Grab this copy of DLG: http://holmgren.home.acedsl.com/XY4DLG.ZIP Swap this DLG file for your old one, and then leave IT alone. Now all you have to do is make a couple of adjustments to your KBD file.
Well, almost. I had to change CU and CD to LU and LD. BUT NOW STACK WORKS! Thanks, Harry Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx