Re: Can keyboard assignment use Windows key?

Carl,

Thanks---everything is clear now. I played with the keyboard file a lot
many years ago, but haven't done so recently, and had forgotten the
options. But now I begin to remember. Seems like one alternative to
using a key like grave/tilde is to assign the left and right shift (or
alt or ctrl) keys separately. (I guess a good typist uses both, but I
don't think I do.) I'll give some things a try.

Martin

--
Martin J. Osborne
http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne