XyWrite and Macs

I use XyWrite III+ on a Mac G3 with Virtual PC software by Connectix.
Every now and then the keyboard goes a little crazy on me (so I save my
file and continue) and the printing gets a little weird when I use styles
(centered text gets set as if it were flush against the edge of the paper
and only half the line prints--but not in all cases). I recently upgraded
to Virtual PC 3.0 with the hope that some of this will stop. So far so
good.

Ed Curtis
Editor
Cumberland House Publishing