Re: FONTITAL= is now support in vDos-lfn

Hi Harry,

Glad to hear you have already got it to work. Just want to mention that as I pointed out earlier, in the latest vDos-lfn build (i.e. build 2016.08.01) the directives "FONTBOLD", "FONTITAL" and "FONTBOIT" are renamed to "BOLDFONT", "ITALFONT" and "BOITFONT" to make the first 4 letter of these directive unique due to the request of Kari. Similarly, "AUTOHIDE" is now "AUHIDEMS". There are no changes to other directives and there is no change in actual functionality of any of the said directives either.

Wengier