Re: XyWrite Avatar

I like AmiPro, Jack, for many of the reasons that I like XyWrite. It is
extremely flexible and configurable. For example, I have hung macros off AmiPro
that connect me directly with Lexis/Nexis and that run the RightWriter grammar
checker from within the program. It is far easier to paste a graphic into AP
than it is in XyWin. The style sheets let you get going on memoes, etc., in a
hurry. It is not what I would recommend for journalism. But otherwise, it is
great, especially the new and improved OS/2 version.