Re: Is XY-Write a word-processor or a text editor?

At 12:09 PM 12/17/00 -0500, Richard Giering wrote:
>Hi Rene:
> I have a significant number of XL programs and I've switched from the
>BC...XC to the BX ... Q2 definition as Carl suggested. Two comments: 1) the
>BX form operates MUCH faster; 2) it is not good for debugging a program as
>the command is NOT on the command line. I start programming using the tried
>and true BC/XC pair but once the program is debugged, I switch everything to
>the BX/Q2 pair.
>Dick Giering

Oh, I see. One of them does not blank the command line? That, I guess could
be useful sometimes. Speed is really no issue with XY -- the speed
limitation is with my fingers not the software, afaic.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)