Re: Code pages

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Manuel brought up the issue of the DVM Code Page, but it looks to me as
if Xy is somehow able to override that setting within its own
operations. (Recall that Xy has a separate Variable LA, as well as CP).
If I shell to DOS, I too get 437, but Xy still works in 850.

Patricia,
I suppose Xy is able to override the previous CP setting as long as 850 is potencially active. So, I required Norman to perform "CHCP" and "CHCP 850" commands in the DOS box to know his system situation. But no news, for the moment.
Manuel Castelao