Re: File conversions: h*lp

>   I've never used Word and hope not to, but won't it save its files as an
>earlier version, one that your version of XyWrite has a filter for? And if

It will, but for some of us the problem is that the people we communicate
with don't "save as" or don't know how to. For better or worse, a large
part of the worlds population insists on owning and using the latest
version of Word and delighting the rest of us with it. So, a set of
new filters *would* be nice. I'd by XY-Win again just for that.

-- Rene