Re: XP & malware

Neville was referring to the "nightly" builds = development on the
very latest build of the current version. (Or, in the case of
some apps, this could be an alpha or beta for an upcoming version.)

Tools --> Options --> General --> "Show Tabs and Windows from Last
Session" works fine to set this on my non-nightly portable edition.
I've just made this change, which is more to my liking, rather than
having to manually click on "Restore Previous Session" each time I
boot up FireFox.

  Jordan