Re: Loading XyWin in 32-bit Windows

When you say "load" do you mean install or open? Because XyWin had
problems installing even under Win95. When I first got W95, I also had a
new PC, so I installed Win 3.1, installed XyWin, and then installed Win95
over Win 3.1. Nowadays, the best m.o. is to just copy a previous
installation of XyWin to your C: drive (or a separate partition, so that
if you should have to format C: and reinstall Windows you won't lose
XyWin). It is totally contained within its own directories (unless you
let it put bitfonts in the root), so can be copied as is; there are no
DLLs or other bits and pieces in SYSTEM or anyplace else.
	The window size is, I'm pretty sure, a function of screen resolution,
though there is a workaround. Will check how I do it on my laptop; my
desktop is still at 640 X 480, since I'm very nearsighted, and the screen
is only 13 inches.
Patricia