Re: Email and Xywrite

What can I say! I feel like Archimedes when he got in the bath and it overflowed. Kisses. Hugs. No, probably not appropriate. Harry, you have no idea what this breakthrough means to me. Take a virtual bottle of chamapagne. No take a virtual case. Two. Come to France and I'll materialise the virtual reality. Sod the TOC. It can go back to the clock to meet its friend TIC where it belongs.

It's nice to appreciated in one's own time.
--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx