Re: Undocumented keyboard functions NB 3.0 - knowledgebase needed

 I think that NB 4.5a is more akin to XY3, and I am not sure that there
 was a DOS version of NB that was comperable to XY4. I believe that
 after version 4.5a, NB moved to Windows. Carl may be the best person
 to inform us about this matter.

 M. W. Poirier