Re: Sig+ xpl

Annie writes:
≪ If the one place in that frame a func BX would have
been--and is absent because it failed--isn't obvious to
you, I don't understand why you're even commenting on it.
≫

Oh, it's obvious alright. But since it's also obvious
that you haven't the faintest idea how to use BX except
in the most rudimentary way, you'll forgive me if I
choose not to speculate as to what the absent BX
statement might have looked like. Nor, at this point, do
I care.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx