Clipboard

Just read through about a month of activity. Somewhere, someone mentioned perfect integration of XY clipboard with Windows clipboard.

I'm now using Vdos...pardon my past enthusiasm for XYmode. It did work but the idea of loading .5GB for tiny little XY was just...inelegant. And slow.

Clipboarding is the only clunk on Vdos for me. To go from XY4 to Windows, I have to CTRL-Winkey-C to start a Notepad save of the current screen (not the whole file). Then I open Notepad, look at the saved screen and highlight what I wanted in the first place. Copy (CTRL-C) and paste that (CTRL-V) to the Windows app.

That's different from my old clip.exe, highlight and CTRL-Z (save),CTRL-V paste into Windows. Is there now an easier way in Vdos?

Jon Pareles