Re: message for Andrea Chiozzi

Peter Evans  wrote:

> I thought I remembered reading that XyWrite used to be sold in Europe
> under a different name.

Don't know about Italy, but in Germany, the program was called...um...let
me see...I never owned it but occasionally looked at it on visits to the
fatherland...what was that name again...erm...durn that memory...ah yes:
Euroscript! Haven't heard anything about it in recent years, though at
least by name it would certainly fit nicely within the trend of the
times. It used to be about one major revision behind the mother lode,
i.e. version 2 when the English was at 2+, etc.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx