Re: Staying with XP after April 8 2014 (was Win 7 vs Win 8)

Jordan,

Please read my post from March 27 entitled "Using Paragon Go [Virtual]
Free Edition". It does exactly what you are asking for, albeit there is
the problem of activating WinXP.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)