Re[2]: purported email from "David Martins"

Robert,

in case you want to complete your private collection you (and others
as well) might be interested in foraging at

  http://www.nigeria-connection.de/inhalt_a_z.html

Currently, it contains 309 different versions of the Niegerian scam in
alphabetical order.

Or maybe you are in the possession of a rare one which these guys have
not yet in their collection?